ViAGO International specialises in workflow productivity. Our productivity solutions increase teamwork, inter-team and inter-branch co-operation, job efficiency, and create workforce flexibility.
We deliver this through visualising the workflows in real time, advanced job routing, and controlled escalation procedures to prevent fires before they start.
For over 20 years we have been implementing workflow productivity solutions in many industries. Our consultants are experts in the analysis, solution, planning, and implementation processes.
Combining our workflow productivity experience with our consulting processes we implement fast and reliable change projects supported strongly with software.
We also provide education and training in both our workflow productivity and consulting processes. Training can be completed in a classroom environment or through online workshops.
7 POINTS OF CULTURE
ViAGO people are committed to these 7 points of culture…
- You are committed to setting ViAGO’s clients and team members free.
- You are committed to the Vision, Mission, Goals, Rules and Success of ViAGO… the current and future team, at all times.
- You accept that you are in control of your life, and that you are responsible for your actions and the effects you create.
- You follow the TIE Rule(TM) and welcome scrutiny when you spend other people’s money.
- You tell it like it is (communicate the truth).
- You do not use, nor tolerate, excuses.
- You make it like you say (deliver to your promises, explicit or implied).
- You only make agreements you can and will keep, and communicate potential broken promises at the earliest opportunity.
- You clear up broken promises immediately.
- You will apologise for upsets… and then seek a solution.
- You have fun in all aspects of life.
- You seek ways to make ViAGO more fun – for clients and team members.
- You are focussed on effects rather than tasks.
- You are always seeking ways to speed up the delivery of desired effects.
- You seek to create win/win effects at all times.
- You always seek to create a bigger pie, rather than seeking a bigger piece of the pie.
- You always seek simple solutions.
- You are dissatisfied with the status quo and are always looking for ways to further simplify processes.
- You learn from your mistakes.
- You seek system solutions, rather than people corrections.
- You edify other people (speak positively about them).
- You are positive and enthusiastic, about people and about life.
- You do not use, nor tolerate, offensive language, complaining, sarcasm or gossip.
- You understand that perception is a person’s reality and respect the perceptions of others.
- You accept that it is your responsibility to communicate clearly.
- You greet and farewell people by name.
- You discuss concerns about a person in private with the person involved.