Your CargoWise One productivity suite now includes PAVE, and if you are wondering how to access its productivity advantages, then you are in the right place…
WHAT IS PAVE
The Productivity Acceleration and Visualization Engine (PAVE) is an innovative workflow management tool, within CargoWise One platform used for tactical and strategic management of risk and the flow of work through your business.
PAVE offers a number of productivity opportunities, including:
- Improved visibility of work across an organization
- Ability to measure and analyse workflow trends
- The automation of many enterprise-wide tasks
HOW LOGISTICS COMPANIES INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY UTILIZING PAVE & ViAGO INTERNATIONAL
In change projects we have found PAVE to provide substantial leverage and visibility around the timing of operator activity.
Causing a rapid transformation in productivity in logistics companies requires that operators don’t treat jobs as a ‘to do’ list and that they know instantly which jobs must have their attention now, and which jobs are becoming time sensitive. Being able to make these forward looking assessments is our specialty, and with PAVE we have achieved significant reductions in the strain operators experience when shipments land. These improvements are enabling logistics operators to do more on time more often without hiring more staff. Substantial gains in productivity are being achieved.
Feedback from clients is that they would not change back to how they did it before PAVE
If you experience any of the issues reported by other managers and you want to increase your productivity then we can help. Contact us today.
With ViAGO you will…
- Get up and running with PAVE fast.
- Use PAVE to realize significant productivity gains
- Have the option to implement fast or to use a slower ‘safe harbors’ approach
Book in today and we will get you started on realizing the PAVE benefits!
SO WHAT ISSUES GET ADDRESSED
When improving productivity in a logistics company, it is common to hear and address many of these following issues…
OPERATIONAL MANAGERS REPORT THAT:
- Sometimes we miss cut off dates & deadlines (service faults)
- We incur penalties & charges
- It is not uncommon for billing tasks to pile up when it gets busy
- We incur storage charges that are unrecoverable
SALES MANAGERS REPORT THAT:
- Sales are under pressure
- Our service levels are not as good as we’d like
- It is often a struggle to provide added value services
- Quoting rates is a balancing act
TEAM MANAGERS REPORT THAT:
- Our staff are sometimes overloaded when surges hit
- There is little job sharing
- There is frequently unpaid overtime
- Sometimes we struggle to fill vacancies and/or fill them with low skilled staff
SENIOR MANAGERS REPORT THAT:
- There is not a lot of profit in the core business
- Margins are under increasing pressure
- Our costs are high per job
- Cash flow is under pressure
- Senior managers are suspicious that there is hidden capacity in our business