As a ViAGO consultant you will be trained in, and become fluent in, the implementation of productivity and process flow improvements into businesses.
The role of a Project Consultant with ViAGO is culturally unusual.
We go on assignments in multiple countries and to join us you will need to demonstrate high levels of integrity and self-driven behaviour. You will be an entrepreneur who leads clients through you own behaviour and wisdom.
You will not accept the excuses people make to justify their lack of action, and you will leave businesses in a much better state than what you found them in.
You will be working closely with senior consultants and customers to improve their workflow management and productivity. A large portion of this will be around software implementation and training but will also include aspects of people and process change.
To thrive in this role you will need to demonstrate high levels of integrity and self-driven behaviour. On top of this, a keen interest in ongoing improvement of yourself, others, and systems is essential to the role.
As part of this role you will have the opportunity to grow into leading small onsite teams, and to specialise and become an expert in one of the many areas of project consulting, including project management, presenter of training courses, change management, system design and config.
Who You Are
You are a recent graduate or early in your career and looking for a challenging role in a supportive company.
You are the type of person who embraces and rises to any challenge. You enjoy diving head first into a complex problem. You are motivated to use your skills to solve real world problems, knowing that in many cases you will get the opportunity to implement them and make a big difference to customers’ businesses.
- Analyse problems and propose and implement solutions
- Have the confidence to challenge customers and debate different solutions when necessary
- Learn and deploy a large range of business processes and analysis tools
- Deliver implementation projects in a technical sense including, but not limited to, requirement analysis, system design, deployment, testing and training
- Demonstrate strong communication and teamwork skills
- Business Degree preferred
- Experience in an analysis or project role is beneficial
- Experience in Freight Forwarding or Software Development would be advantageous
STILL WITH US?
A successful Project Consultant must be able to work independently, must act have integrity, be engaging, accept performance feedback, and be motivated to succeed. Are you that person?
- Please provide a Cover Letter
- Please provide a CV